We are a malware research laboratory established based on Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics in 2005 and located in Ukraine where teachers, master, and PhD students from partner universities can conduct their research together with the industry and academic experts for the top security companies.
We were acknowledged by Microsoft for the analysis of:
- MS10-061 Print Spooler Service (Stuxnet 0-day) Vulnerability (CVE-2010-2729)
- MS10-073 Win32k Keyboard Layout Vulnerability (CVE-2010-2743)
- MS10-092 Task Scheduler Vulnerability (CVE-2010-3338)
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
- Educating the Next generation experts in Cyber Security: the new EU-recognized Master’s program (ENGENSEC)
- IT Security Summer School